| WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT |
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are currently seeking a Compliance professional to support the distribution and marketing of Wellington Management Funds internationally. Based in London, the primary focus of the role will be the review and approval of fund marketing materials, including presentations, factsheets, brochures, web content, video and email marketing content. Marketing content is produced predominately for UCITS funds, but does include some EU AIF's. Marketing is generally prepared for use in Europe and Asia. The Analyst will report to the Compliance Officer covering Wellington Management Funds (WMF) and will work closely with the broader Legal & Compliance team.
Primary responsibilities will include the following:
* Review marketing materials for Wellington Management Funds used outside the US, including content of the WMF web pages;
* Provide day to day advice to WMF Marketing, Global Wealth Management and the Global Business Development & Relationship Management Group on fund marketing content and distribution requirements across various jurisdictions across EMEA;
* Assist the Compliance Officer with the development and maintenance of marketing Q&A, checklists, and country specific marketing memos.
The Analyst may also be involved in some or all of the following:
* Assist with the Compliance Monitoring programme in relation to post use review of marketing material and website content;
* Assist with the provision of training to the business, specifically in relation to marketing and distribution, and also more generally where required;
* Provide general support to the Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate is likely to:
* Have a strong academic background, including an undergraduate degree;
* Have relevant compliance experience, ideally gained at another Asset Management firm. Experience of working with/supporting fund activities (specifically the approval of marketing content) is strongly preferred;
* Demonstrate strong compliance knowledge, particularly as it relates to the sale and marketing of funds in multiple jurisdictions;
* Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of, and interest in, financial markets;
* Have good business judgment, and be able to work under pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
Compliance Analyst, Fund Marketing
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .