| United States - New York |
Are you interested in running a marketing strategy within a business plan? We're looking for someone like that to:
–develop an annual marketing strategy in partnership with the leaders of US Institutional Equities
–strategize and implement multi-channel marketing communication campaigns
–review and select the most suitable marketing and communications activities for each campaign including; client research, digital and direct marketing, product brochures/factsheets and videos, presentations for sales, thought leadership commentary, client event ideas, advertising, websites, intranet stories, etc
–work closely with other marketing and communications functions (in particular Marketing Production and Marketing Execution) to support the project management and delivery of all necessary activity identified in the marketing strategy.
You'll be a member of the Global Investment Bank Client Marketing Strategy team with primary responsibilities in the US region. We create marketing programs to support and drive business objectives. In partnership with the IB Client Marketing Business Management team, you will be responsible for marketing budget spend versus targets, delivering quarterly reports to COOs and produce comprehensive performance data, including appropriate return on investment information, to seniors in the business, Finance and Corporate Center.
Your experience and skills
– extensive experience in a wide range of traditional, digital and direct marketing strategies within the institutional equities, and retail structured product environments
– marketing research know-how: analysis, development and implementation
– demonstrable success with executive-level initiatives, complex problem analysis and resolution, and handling multiple projects of various sizes across both institutional equities and retail structured products simultaneously to deadline and on budget
– ability to drive high level projects from concept to execution, navigating complex internal structures and gaining buy-in from multiple stakeholders
– strong writing, message development and presentation skills
– confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business. Effective stakeholder management is key to being successful in this role.
– strong team work skills and experience of working in close cooperation with Group Branding and Corporate Comms functions (Media Relations, Internal Comms) to share information and coordinate approaches
– strong knowledge of UBS competitive landscape and a fundamental understanding for what marketing can contribute in order to gain a competitive advantage
– familiar with Investment Bank products and services, (particularly institutional equities), and their revenue drivers, as well as the overarching market structure environment and capital markets trends (so you can provide color and insights from a marketing perspective
– familiar with the prevailing regulatory environment with respect to rules for communications with the public and experience of working within information barriers
– familiar with the retail structured products marketplace and associated marketing strategies, including white labelling marketing strategy, to reach intermediaries, advisers and partners
– a highly strategic and creative thinker, able to generate ideas and influence senior management
– resilient with the ability to challenge constructively and receive such challenge in return
– a pro-active flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently or collaboratively, across multiple regions
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.